I’ve got the bones of this site more or less how I want, but there is still plenty on my mind.
- How do I make the typography resemble that of a book or typewritten letter while keeping this site personable and simple?
- To what extent should I personalize each “landing page?” No matter how I style this website the fact is that it attempts to unify my various interests. I don’t necessarily want to encourage each topic to be directly linked to the others, but where do I draw that line?
Then there is everything else on my mind:
- Notary stuff. Even though it’s fairly simple, there are still enough items on that checklist to overwhelm me.
- Car repair schedule. As practice, for my next purchase, I need to run the cost of continued maintenance of a used car. Using one of those 180+ point inspections as a starting point.
- Although, no matter how refined of an estimate that is, ultimately I just need money.
- Somewhere I need to consider my new thoughts on profiting with general notary work.
- Which reminds me, tomorrow I need to try and get my notary stuff notarized.